- Gautama’s weight has now gone down from the initial 68kg before Nirahara Samyama to 65kg and now to 61kg after THE Samyama . 61kgs is my ideal BMI and it is currently staying at that mark although Gautama has started eating.
- Food intake has drastically reduced from what Gautama used to take before. Gautama now eats by choice.
- Almost all cravings have gone away and the very few one do not bother or overpower him like before.
- There is no fixed time for food like before and there is no gastric pain like before if Gautama skips a meal. Gautama eats when he wants and there is lots more awareness when eating.
- Many other patterns related to food like snacking while thinking or eating when Gautama is worried has dropped. Tea drinking habits Snacking habits has dropped drastically as well.
- Irritation and frustration due to hunger is no more.
Wellington, New Zealand